FSLA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Cultivation Manager
The Cultivation Technician is responsible for the maintenance of plants and for cleaning and maintaining facility and equipment in the cultivation department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with Cultivation Manager and Cultivation Leads to ensure processes are completed.
- Works respectfully and collectively with other NSM team members
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Ensures consistent quality.
- Ensures an overall positive, safe and clean environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Prolonged periods of standing.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, allergens, pollen, and other environmental variables.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days will vary.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must be able to pass state and federal background checks.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle high stress situations.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Must be willing to work 7 days a week if necessary, and to be flexible with schedule.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication alone shall not disqualify an applicant except as provided by law. Any criminal history will be evaluated in relationship to job responsibilities and business necessity. The information obtained in these reports will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.